We are all realizing now more than ever the importance of pantry staples. If you have found yourself without some of your favorite baking ingredients because of infrequent trips to the grocery store, I. Got. You.
These cookies have only 5 main ingredients but are still flavorful and naturally sweet. What could be better than that?
vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, oil free
Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 10-12 cookies
2 ripe bananas
1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy)
1/4 cup + 2 tbs. almond flour
1/8 tsp. baking soda
1 pinch sea salt
1/4 cup chocolate chunks @enjoylifefoods (or as many as your heart desires!)
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl until the texture is mostly smooth. I just used a fork to mash them, but you can do what works for you!
- Stir the peanut butter into the mashed banana until well combined.
- Mix in almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Fold in oats until well combined. The oats should be evenly dispersed throughout. The dough should be a little wet but still stick together well.
- Fold in chocolate chunks with a spatula.
- Form the dough into balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Cool before enjoying!